Realme, based in Shenzhen, is a Chinese smartphone maker. Sky Li created the company on May 4, 2018. In 2010, realme debuted in China under the name “OPPO Real.” Their first android, the Realme 1, was launched in May 2018. Just a few brands are able to buck the global industry trend. The young brand realme stands out among these, with 45 percent YoY growth and 132 percent QoQ growth. In a crowded market, realme has continued to distinguish its value proposition. Realme also brought a number of enhancements to the marketplace in order to enhance the customer interface and compatibility. Realme smartphones have seen a lot of love from the custom software culture over the last two years. The OEM is swift to release kernel source codes and also makes bootloader unlocking, so that’s a big plus. Realme’s patented firmware flashing programme for their phones has finally been launched. Users are now able to experiment with their phone’s apps and tailor it to their preferences and desires.
Table of Contents
What is a Realme flash tool?
Realme flash tool is a simple Windows programme that helps you to flash or update realme.ofp firmware (ROM) on your laptop. The manufacturer officially launched the tool to assist users in installing patches and/or repairing/unbricking their phones in the event of tech bricks. The bootloader on your handset must be disabled before using this tool to flash it. Only the Realme 3, 3i, X, X2, X2 Pro, and X50 Pro have OFP firmware bundles that can be flashed with the Realme Flash Tool. All data on the phone will be erased if you use the tool to flash firmware (OFP package). As a result, make sure you backup all of your valuable data on your computer. The warranty on your handset will not be harmed if you use this official flash tool to flash stock firmware OFP packages.
Which Devices Are Compatible With Realme Flash Tool?
Realme flash tool is a very handy tool that helps you to customise your software according to your preferences. However, the tool is compatible with a variety of devices; a list of devices that enable this tool to operate successfully is provided below.
- Realme 3
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme 3i
- Realme X2
- Realme X
- Realme X50 Pro etc…
Realme flash tool is one of the top ranked flashing tools. This platform can be used for a variety of things. Few of the most popular features are listed below.
- Restore stock firmware: Users can use the app to undo/revert any programme changes you’ve made to your handset. TWRP, custom ROMs, root, and other modifications may be among them.
- Fix software issues: Using the tool to flash the stock firmware will also help you fix software issues like bootloops, battery drains, and performance loss.
- Force-install app updates: You can force-install software updates by flashing the OFP kit of the new software release using the Realme Flash Tool.
- Unbrick: One can unbrick the stock firmware by using the Realme Flash Tool if you have inadvertently struck your handset because of the misflash.
- Software downgrade: This tool helps you to downgrade your handset to an earlier version of the Realme UI/ColorOS but you can’t downgrade back to a previous version of Android, such as Android 10 to Android 9 Pie.
How to download Realme Flash Tool?
This software is compact, which ensures it does not require download. Both versions of Windows, like XP and 10, are supported by the Realme flash tool. It can be difficult to work out the installation phase at times, so several bulletins are included to assist with the installation of this tool.
- Unlocks the bootloader
- Connect the phone to your PC by booting it into Fastboot Mode.
- Download and run the Realme Flash Tool on your device.
- Download and instal the USB drivers.
- For your phone, download the Realme UI OFP Package.
- Realme Flash Tool is used to flash the OFP Firmware Package.
Only the fastboot protocol is supported for flashing OFP packages with this tool. Other types of firmware kits, such as OZIP, are not accepted. If the flash mechanism fails unexpectedly, one can access and review the log file using the flash tool’s “Log” tab. There are many solutions for flashing your Realme devices, but Realme flash tool provides the best service. It was the best because of its simple interface and readily accessible features.